|Name of Organization:||Pakistan Army|
|Course Name:||34th Technical Cadet Course|
|Commission Type:||Regular Commission (Permanent)|
|Qualifications:||F.SC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Studies “O” Levels & “A” Levels.|
|Gender & Nationality:||Male Pakistan Citizens|
|Age Limit:||17 to 21 Years|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi / All Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||4th April 2022|
- Online or Offline registration.
- Written and intelligence tests.
- Physical tests at AS & RC (1.6 KM Running in 8.2 Minutes, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 Minutes -and Ditch Crossing 7.4″ x 7.4″ and a depth of 4 feet).
- Preliminary Medical tests at selection centers.
- ISSB Tests and Interviews.
- Final selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates (On-Merit basis).
- On selection, each candidate has to undergo academic training in Civil Engineering/Electrical (Telecommunication Engineering)/Computer – Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
- One-year military training at PMA Kakul, on completing Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree.