- Educational Qualification: MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
- CGPA: Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
- Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 27 years as on March 31, 2022.
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process, which includes initial shortlisting strictly based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank, a computer-based banking aptitude test/assessment followed by panel interviews.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered.
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages females, minorities, and persons with different abilities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.